• To be a comprehensive recruitment services provider in executing head-hunting assignments on senior positions up to executive placements
• To create key alliances with reputable partners/stakeholders
• To become an indomitable force in the recruitment industry
• To operate across JHB, CT, DBN and have a footprint across Africa as a whole
• To be the turning point in a company’s recruitment and selection of top talent
• To empower Employment Equity persons by developing them to become economically independent and thus addressing the imbalance that exists due to race and gender biases
• To be a catalyst in the promotion of equity and cultural tolerance
• Executive search/head-hunting on various assignments
• Senior/middle management placements
• Recruitment advertising
• Psychometric assessments
• EDB (Enterprise Development Beneficiary) recruitment
Umjikelo’s main focus is translating your HR recruitment needs into value add that will in turn enable your company to achieve its goals and fulfil its objectives.
URS is a member of APSO (Federation of African Professional Staffing Organisations) We are members of SABEF and have links within the BMF, ABASA and ABSIP and various professional networking forums and channels.
Our service offering ranges from graduate level to mid & senior level recruitment through to a combination of search and selection, permanent, temporary/contract assignments across all major industry sectors and functional disciplines.
Building 18 Ground Floor,
Cambridge Office Park
5 Bauhinia Street
Highveld Techno Park, Centurion
Land Line: +27 (0)12 665-1984
Fax: 086 606 2136